The Azuro Energy Oil Production Optimization System (OPOS) maximizes oil production through control of annulus gas pressure and adjustments to downhole pump utilized in oil production.
Azuro provides a turnkey solution through this methodology to maximize oil production.
- Field testing to determine current conditions
System installation [1 hour]
- Fluid production testing
- Fluid level testing
- Fluid depression testing
- Gas flow measurement
Consultation to determine ideal casing pressure
- Turnkey system with complete wellhead interface
- No additional components needed; hence, no additional costs
Calibrate system for desired casing pressure
- IPR Curves
- Discuss with reservoir and production engineers
Optimize downhole pump to work with new casing pressure
- Ability to choose wide range of casing pressure [vacuum to 150psi ++] using proprietary Pressure Management System
- Reduced casing pressure will increase FLOP [Fluid Level Over Pump]
- Done in conjunction with field operator
Contact us for more information.